[JOB] Color Of Change is hiring!

shavonn...@colorofchange.org

Sep 10, 2021, 2:06:10 PM9/10/21
to DC Career Progress

Color Of Change is the nation’s largest online racial justice organization.

We help people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us. As a national online force driven by 7 million members, we move decision-makers in corporations and government to create a more human and less hostile world for Black people in America.

Join the movement for racial justice. Become part of a team-building Black power, creating corporate and political accountability, and winning real change for people.

Current Openings:
To learn more about the positions listed, click on the hyperlink or head to our careers page

Color Of Change (COC) is an equal opportunity employer. COC prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic characteristics, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity or any other basis prohibited by law.