[JOB] Development Director @ Majority Action

Cultivate Team

Feb 1, 2022, 2:40:05 PM2/1/22
to DC Career Progress

Hi all,

Majority Action is hiring its first-ever Development Director.

What’s exciting about this work is that it is based on an entirely new theory of change that works beyond voting to unlock new levers of power in capitalism.

This is truly a unique opportunity to launch a development department at an organization that is already driving transformational change on climate, racial justice, and inequality

Please pass these roles along to anyone that might be the right fit, or feel free to reach out if I can help answer any questions about the role.

Thanks so much,

Kezia

Cultivate Team

Feb 21, 2022, 10:30:49 AM2/21/22
to DC Career Progress

Hi again,

We’re getting ready to close applications for Majority Action’s first ever Development Director -- and wanted to make sure you all got a chance to share with smart people in your network before the deadlines starting on February 24, 2022.

Majority Action is one of the most strategic groups rethinking how we leverage power in the progressive movement -- so please feel free to pass to individuals or communities where this may be a fit.

Thanks,

Kezia