Automated Lip-Sync program for Flash Question

Holly

Dec 6, 2014, 5:04:46 PM12/6/14
to dc-si...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

Does anyone know of a simple plugin-in for Flash that does automated lip-syncing based on an audio track?
(We have vector-like characters and want to export .swf files.)

We are using PC's so it would be nice to be able to vet the supplier to avoid accidental virus's, etc.

Thanks !
Holly

Christopher Wade

Dec 6, 2014, 8:04:38 PM12/6/14
to dc-si...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, Flash does not automatically do lip-syncs. Toon Boom does some pretty accurate lip-syncs automatically but Flash uses extensions that makes calling back frames with mouth-shapes relatively easier which speeds up the lip-synching process. KEYFRAME CADDY does a pretty decent job. Trick-Or-Script might have a variation of it among their other plentiful time-saving extensions.

Christopher Wade