City Nature Challenge: December 10 call for returning organizers

Carrie Seltzer

Dec 3, 2019, 10:00:25 AM12/3/19
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Dear City Nature Challenge enthusiasts,

Time to get organized for April 24-27, 2020!

Next Tuesday, December 10, 10-11 am we'll have a call for returning organizers. The agenda can be found here (work in progress). I am also sending a calendar invite for this call. I'll use them sparingly and aim to not have to make any updates that trigger more emails!

On Tuesday, January 7, 10-11 am we'll have a call for new organizers where we go over more of the context and orientation that we'll skip for returning folks. Please think about people or organizations that may want to be involved but haven't been, and invite them to this group and the January call. Especially take a look at parts of the region where we've had low participation. We know there's lots of biodiversity there, too!

In the meantime, please join the 2020 project on iNaturalist: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/city-nature-challenge-2020-washington-dc-metro-area/join

Thank you all! Happy fall!

Best,
Carrie Seltzer