Data Comparison - Project xml tag attribute assistance.

Aron Wiseman

Sep 2, 2020, 4:01:28 AM9/2/20
to DB Solo
Hi,

We are doing a POC with DB Solo for data management. I've managed to complete a data comparison and save the project. but would like  to know how to change / configure the source and destinations please?

   <source name="HFE_APP01" id="1598975687005" schema="JUSTJ" database=""/>

Is there any documentation on what attributes can be used, e.g. host, port, sid, etc?

Many thanks,

Aron

DB Solo Admin

Sep 2, 2020, 4:44:25 AM9/2/20
to DB Solo
The 'id' you see is a reference to an entry in the connections.xml file. You can modify an existing entry or create a new one in that connections file.

Marko

Aron Wiseman

Sep 2, 2020, 5:14:17 AM9/2/20
to db-...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant! Thanks for getting back so quickly.