This weekend

Edmund Perez

Apr 24, 2022, 7:01:25 PM4/24/22
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Oh Yeah,

If you are planning on going Saturday please text or email me your name so we can start entering names in the computer.

614-273-5615
kay...@aol.com

Gilbert

Sent from my iPad

Jerry Shape

Apr 24, 2022, 9:25:26 PM4/24/22
to DARTS
Click Me!
I be there

Apr 24, 2022, 9:41:56 PM4/24/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
And who be you?

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Jerry Shape

Apr 24, 2022, 9:51:53 PM4/24/22
to DARTS
Click Me!
Jerry

Apr 25, 2022, 10:53:52 AM4/25/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Mike Brinson, AMA 1012673 will be there both days.

Jerry Shape

Apr 25, 2022, 9:31:13 PM4/25/22
to DARTS
Click Me!
Jerry will be there

Apr 29, 2022, 10:16:19 AM4/29/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
Here is a refresher post for this weekend. We will be flying.

Alright Guys,

  I will be CDing the 4/30 F5J lite contest and Norm will be CDing ALES on 05/01 at Twin Towers park. It will be $20 for 1 day and $30 for both And that includes lunch and Pladalions. pilots meeting will be at 9am on both days with flying to start right after the meeting. Here are the basic rules we will be going by.
F5J
- If you use an ALES CAM unit your height will be your launch hight plus 10%
- No varios
- 10 second launch window
- Flying over the 10 minute window will result in a zero landing.
- Throw out after 6 rounds
- Landing more than 75m from your tapes pin will be a zero flight

ALES
- varios Okay
- 10 second launch window
- 150m launch
- Landing more than 75m from your tapes pin will be a zero flight

   Let the weather watching begin,
                                                         Gilbert