This weekends contests postponed

1 view

kaytude

Oct 15, 2021, 2:38:52 PM10/15/21
to Mid Ohio Soaring, DARTS
The contest that were going to be flown this weekend at Twin Towers are being postponed until next weekend. With winds in the teens and gusting to over 20 and 30 for the entire weekend, we feel that to many people will stay away and those of us that show up would probably break something. The current plan is to use Twin Towers but if it is not available use the Ceasar Creek township field by Tom's house. Let's start hoping for better weather.

  Gilbert

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Marc Marcum

Oct 15, 2021, 2:59:51 PM10/15/21
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I think that’s a logical and safe decision.