Muncie Hotels all booked for Fall Roundup

kaytude

Jul 2, 2021, 2:58:55 PM7/2/21
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

  If you are planning on going to the OVSS fall roundup in Muncie on 10/2-3 you better book a hotel now. Almost all of Muncie is already sold out including Super 8, Days inn, and Comfort inn. If you aren't rich you are going to have to look at Winchester, or Anderson for affordable rooms. And learn from previous mistakes and read the reviews.

  Gilbert

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Marc Marcum

Jul 2, 2021, 3:38:04 PM7/2/21
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gil, I usually book further ahead but I was able to get Days Inn in Anderson.

mrbr...@aol.com

Jul 2, 2021, 3:56:26 PM7/2/21
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I got a room at the "Randolf Inn & Suites" in Winchester.  Fairly new and appears to be pretty nice - $69/night.  30 min drive to the fields.
 - Mike