In Memory

Mary Ann Daugherty

Mar 14, 2023, 11:05:45 PM3/14/23
to Daug Email
Hi All,
Wanted you to know that Jim died on March 9th. It was a week after he started hospice. He could no long swallow even water. He is being cremated and we will have a memorial service sometime in early summer.

Mary Ann

Mary Bart

Mar 14, 2023, 11:08:57 PM3/14/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear this news, Mary Ann.
I’ll be thinking about you.
MaryBart

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 14, 2023, at 10:05 PM, Mary Ann Daugherty <mdaugh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> Wanted you to know that Jim died on March 9th. It was a week after he started hospice. He could no long swallow even water. He is being cremated and we will have a memorial service sometime in early summer.
>
> Mary Ann

> You can also follow us via Twitter at DuPageAUG
>
> Participation in this email list is free. Membership in DAUG is also free as of 1/1/2016.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DuPage Apple User Group" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daug/76BE3116-4815-4F5F-B5DF-2F0EF9056B02%40comcast.net.

MARILYN PERETTI

Mar 14, 2023, 11:12:50 PM3/14/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
So very sorry for your loss, Mary Ann.
Blessings as you go forth.
Marilyn

Sent from the Artist’s iPad

> On Mar 14, 2023, at 10:08 PM, Mary Bart <bar...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> So sorry to hear this news, Mary Ann.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daug/E92351C9-DAD6-49B0-9637-817F93F2EF29%40sbcglobal.net.

Landoverap

Mar 14, 2023, 11:18:25 PM3/14/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
So sorry, Mary Ann, to hear about Jim. I only have good memories of him. You both have been great friends of our little Apple group.
Wishing you strength to carry on.
Phil

Robert Hempel

Mar 14, 2023, 11:22:29 PM3/14/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
Mary Ann,
You have my sympathy. I knew that Jim has been slipping during the past year. May God walk with you during this difficult journey. God's blessings. Bob

> On Mar 14, 2023, at 10:05 PM, Mary Ann Daugherty <mdaugh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> Wanted you to know that Jim died on March 9th. It was a week after he started hospice. He could no long swallow even water. He is being cremated and we will have a memorial service sometime in early summer.
>
> Mary Ann

Gail Brown

Mar 15, 2023, 3:28:00 AM3/15/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mary Ann,

I am so sorry for loss. Cto you and your family. I will be thinking of you.

Gail Brown
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daug/939DBCF5-5BA5-475B-B3A3-D0F55A4E4A2C%40yahoo.com.

Rose L.

Mar 15, 2023, 7:25:12 PM3/15/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry for your loss.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Jim Rietz

Mar 16, 2023, 7:58:08 AM3/16/23
to DAUG Rietz
Hi Mary Ann,

I'm sorry to hear about Jim. His memories will live on forever.

Stay safe.

Jim

Donna Shelley

Mar 17, 2023, 1:44:32 AM3/17/23
to DuPage Apple User Group
Oh no, so sorry to hear your news.  Our prayers go out to you and your family at this sad time.