app

Mary Ann Daugherty

Dec 22, 2022, 1:12:02 PM12/22/22
to Daug Email
Hi,
My system app logo has disappeared from my phone. How can I reinstate it?
Mary Ann

Jim Rietz

Dec 29, 2022, 4:31:35 PM12/29/22
to DAUG Rietz
Are you talking about Settings or App Store?

When the apps are all in view, swipe down on the apps to reveal Search. Search for what is missing. I think it is not possible to delete Settings or the App Store, but it might be hiding in a folder.

Jim

Mary Ann Daugherty

Dec 29, 2022, 7:21:36 PM12/29/22
to da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim, thanks a lot. It was hiding in a folder. My daughter found it. Hope you have a happy new year.

Sent from my iPhone