Kaye Sullivan

Mar 1, 2019, 6:26:10 AM3/1/19
to Dataverse Users Community

Hello,

I am looking for Persons from Ireland who may not have been allowed to enter. America. from 1850 - 1900 I am aware of Thousands who were sent Home. But Where would I get such a Index or Record ??I do know there was a missing persons post in the Newspapers from Ireland to America and Visa Versa.

Any thoughts on this topic or a point in the direction, would be most useful and appreciated .

Thanking you in Advance,

Kaye Sullivan.

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Mar 1, 2019, 10:27:49 AM3/1/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Kaye,

This discussion group is focused on the Dataverse (www.dataverse.org) software itself, not on specific datasets or records that may be available through one of the Dataverse repositories or from another source. A good starting point for information about this topic would be a local library or university library.

- Danny

Kaye Healy

Mar 1, 2019, 10:39:26 AM3/1/19
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello Danny, The Files I was looking for are also in Book Form Researched by Ruth Ann Harris. So thank you for taking the time to reply.

Best Regards.

Kaye Sullivan.

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Kaye Healy

Mar 2, 2019, 11:56:01 AM3/2/19
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Danny, it is much appreciated. I found Great leads for my Genealogy Research.

Kaye Sullivan.

P.S Could you thank the Person who was kind to point it out.