how to get a API key for harvard Dataverse ?

nansu

Feb 25, 2016, 2:10:17 PM2/25/16
to Dataverse Users Community
I am trying to use the search and Data access API of Harvard Dataverse. However, the API key is need for those search with JAVA. I read the API document and Harvard Dataverse instruction, and I cannot find any information about generating API key with a registered user account. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Philip Durbin

Feb 25, 2016, 2:15:44 PM2/25/16
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:10 PM, nansu <zongna...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to use the search and Data access API of Harvard Dataverse. However, the API key is need for those search with JAVA. I read the API document and Harvard Dataverse instruction, and I cannot find any information about generating API key with a registered user account. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

nansu

Feb 25, 2016, 2:58:59 PM2/25/16
to Dataverse Users Community, philip...@harvard.edu
It works, Thank you very much Philip.

在 2016年2月25日星期四 UTC-8上午11:15:44,Philip Durbin写道:

Philip Durbin