I Cannot load "Other" files

Ricardo Pluss

Mar 14, 2014, 9:24:50 AM3/14/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
hello,
I can not load type "Other" files on our server CONICET (in testing), because the button "Save" does not switch to "enabled" when I specify the file to load. The files that I want to load are of type jpg, xls, doc and pdf. Moreover,  I can upload SPSS / SAV files smoothly.
Best Regards

Ricardo Pluss

Eleni Castro

Mar 14, 2014, 10:02:06 AM3/14/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ricardo,

Really sorry to hear about the upload issue. I'm going to create a support ticket (via supportATthedataDOTorg) with our developers for them to troubleshoot the issue directly with you. Once we figure out the issue I can summarize the solution to the list for the community to read.

Thanks.
Eleni