Default facet Show Dataverses Only

Sherry Lake

Oct 20, 2015, 3:55:35 PM10/20/15
to Dataverse Users Community

Is there any way to turn off showing datasets at the top level dataverse so the default is dataverse view only, like this:

One of our proposed layouts is to have sub- Dataverses at the top level and have researchers choose their department or center and put datasets at that level. So we only want to see dataverses at the top level, not datasets (which really are part of sub-dataverses).

Thanks.
Sherry Lake

Philip Durbin

Oct 20, 2015, 4:01:27 PM10/20/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Please feel free to create an issue describing your use case.

Thanks,

Phil

Philip Durbin

Nov 2, 2015, 12:56:26 PM11/2/15