Update my dataverse link on https://dataverse.org/metrics page

Michel Bamouni

Mar 23, 2020, 6:17:39 AM3/23/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi every one,

Due to an organisational change and renaming, we want to change the name and the link of our dataverse on the page https://dataverse.org/metrics.
Does any one know who can make this kind of modification?

Best regards,

Michel

Sherry Lake

Mar 23, 2020, 8:37:06 AM3/23/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Michel,

For starters - Go to this spreadsheet and change the name/link:

There might be another place the link/name appears, Jullian can help with that.

Best,
Sherry Lake

Julian Gautier

Mar 23, 2020, 10:06:23 AM3/23/20
to Dataverse Users Community
It's also recorded in the database that powered the "old" map. In that database, I just changed the repository name, description, and URL of Data Inrae to match the changes in the spreadsheet Sherry mentioned (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bfsw7gnHlHerLXuk7YprUT68liHfcaMxs1rFciA-mEo/edit#gid=0).

Michel Bamouni

Mar 23, 2020, 10:19:12 AM3/23/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Sherry,

Thanks for your answer. I update the google docs.

regards,
Michel

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 6:17 AM Michel Bamouni <olimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi every one,

Due to an organisational change and renaming, we want to change the name and the link of our dataverse on the page https://dataverse.org/metrics.
Does any one know who can make this kind of modification?

Best regards,

Michel

Michel Bamouni

Mar 23, 2020, 10:22:55 AM3/23/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Julian,

Thanks for the modification but on the page https://dataverse.org/metrics, I still see Data Inra and the old link.
So can you replace Data Inra by Data INRAE and the link data.inra.fr by data.inrae.fr ?

Regards,

Michel

Julian Gautier

Mar 23, 2020, 11:39:10 AM3/23/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Michel,

Good question! I can follow the instructions at https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse-installations/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md for updating the information in the Dataverse map (on the bottom of dataverse.org). Unless Sherry plans to do it.

But for the list of Dataverse repositories on https://dataverse.org/metrics, I can't remember how that information gets updated. Would you know, Sherry? Or would Don Sizemore?

Michel Bamouni

Mar 27, 2020, 5:02:26 AM3/27/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Julian,;

Thanks for your anwser.
@Sherry Lake Don Sizemore : do you some ideas?

Best regards

Don Sizemore

Mar 27, 2020, 7:32:58 AM3/27/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm happy to add you to the dataverse-metrics list of installations by way of

Would you be willing to submit a pull request to add your information to

Don

Michel Bamouni

Mar 27, 2020, 11:28:29 AM3/27/20
to Dataverse Users Community