Alerts are 'stuck' between pages because of custom CSS

Anthony Reyes

Mar 2, 2023, 1:38:08 PM3/2/23
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello!

My organization's custom CSS causes alerts to become 'stuck' between pages.
Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 10.15.03 AM.png

As seen above, once an alert is created, it stays in the message panel when navigating to different pages, such as the login page, root dataverse page, or dataset pages. This issue only occurs when our custom CSS is used.

Attached is our custom CSS, however it is quite long (~4700 lines), and most of it is not used. However, I have not found what causes the issue.

Has anyone ran into similar issues as this? I am hoping I can be pointed to the right direction.

Thanks!
Anthony Reyes

custom.css

Philip Durbin

Mar 23, 2023, 4:35:29 PM3/23/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anthony,

Please feel free to create an issue about this.

Thanks,

Phil