UVA's Dataverse up and Running

Sherry Lake

Mar 29, 2016, 4:38:55 PM3/29/16
to Dataverse Users Community
Libra Data, UVA's instance of Dataverse is officially up and running and waiting for deposits.

UVA's Dataverse is here: http://dataverse.lib.virginia.edu

Only UVA researchers (logging in via shibboleth) can create and publish datasets.

Here's our official press release:
http://bit.ly/1ROc8BT

--
Sherry Lake   shl...@virginia.edu
Scholarly Repository Librarian

Mercè Crosas

Mar 29, 2016, 4:51:30 PM3/29/16
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Great news, Sherry! Congratulations!

Merce

Mercè Crosas, Ph.D.
Chief Data Science and Technology Officer, IQSS
Harvard University

Philip Durbin

Mar 31, 2016, 9:10:11 AM3/31/16
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, openscienc...@googlegroups.com
As I tweeted* I was especially excited about the idea that you may integrate your Dataverse installation with Open Science Framework (OSF). I'll cc their list. https://dataverse.harvard.edu is currently the only Dataverse installation I'm aware of that's integrated with OSF, but I appreciate the legwork the Center of Open Science recently put into making multiple Dataverse integrations possible.

Also, UVA is the first Dataverse 4 installation I'm aware of that's running Shibboleth in production! I like your docs at http://uvalib.github.io/dataverse-docs/user/account.html

Anyway, yes, congratulations on the launch of Libra Data! :)

Phil