All India Pincode Shapefiles

Amanbir Singh

Jul 30, 2019, 2:58:17 PM7/30/19
to datameet
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for Pincode level shapefiles for India. Does anyone have access to this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aman

Naraina Damle

Aug 2, 2019, 10:26:18 AM8/2/19
to datameet
Hello,

To the best of my knowledge. A polygon boundary map of PINCODE areas does not exist anywhere.
A POINT map of pincodes is there in this groups repository.
Using that I had made a Thiessen Polygon Boundaries of the pincodes. They are not real.
Please search the group on "pincode"

Devdatta Tengshe

Aug 2, 2019, 10:42:12 AM8/2/19
to data...@googlegroups.com
Please have a look at this data which Justin has shared:

It's the most accurate pincode boundary dataset that I've seen.

Regards,
Devdatta Tengshe

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Naraina Damle

Amanbir Singh

Aug 5, 2019, 9:18:29 AM8/5/19
to datameet
thank you Naraina and Devdatta. This is very helpful.