Needed data SVG\KML\Shapefiles for India with states,Districts,Assembly & Parliamentary constituencies

Primal Vincent

May 30, 2020, 3:39:24 PM5/30/20
to datameet
I'm Planning to do a website for a survey specifically for India and Needed data SVG\KML\Shapefiles for India with states,Districts,Assembly & Parliamentary constituencies.

Can you please let me know , How can I  get the data for free ?

Devdatta Tengshe

May 30, 2020, 3:52:48 PM5/30/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
Seen this: