Ward map of Alappuzha municipality

Sreejith Radhakrishnan

Jul 3, 2020, 9:24:53 AM7/3/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I'm doing my fieldwork in Alappuzha municipality and Muhamma gramapanchayat. I was wondering if anyone had updated shapefiles of the wards of either of these, particularly Alappuzha municipality. I got hold of an older ward map of Alappuzha, but newer wards have been created since then - there are now 52 wards in the municipality. It would be great if I get hold of this.

Thanks a lot in advance
Take care and stay safe
Sree

--
Sreejith Radhakrishnan MVSc MSc
Wellcome Trust PhD Scholar

TEJ CHAVDA

Jul 3, 2020, 9:33:29 AM7/3/20
to datameet
https://gistechnology.co/index.html

I think you will get from this platform

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Arun Ganesh

Jul 3, 2020, 11:32:47 AM7/3/20
to datameet
On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 9:33 AM 'TEJ CHAVDA' via datameet <data...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
https://gistechnology.co/index.html

I think you will get from this platform

Hi Tej, checked the site and can only find links to https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data

As you are on the team behind that website, it would help if you specifically point to how one can get the Alappuzha ward data from there?

aakash malik

Jul 3, 2020, 4:33:28 PM7/3/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tej,

I think it would be good practice to mention the original source, rather then redirecting it from your own website.

Best,
Aakash.

TEJ CHAVDA

Jul 4, 2020, 10:20:18 AM7/4/20
to datameet
Sorry everyone This will never happen again