Kutch Taluka shapefile

TEJ CHAVDA

Jun 17, 2020, 1:39:44 AM6/17/20
to datameet
I wanted the Taluka shapefile of Kutch district for my work. Can anyone help me out with this?

thanks and regards
Tej Chavda (PG191052)

Pursuing M.Tech In Geomatics (2nd Semester),
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University),
KL Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009

Contact Number : 8866440170

Email id: tejp400@gmail.com
               tej.pg191052@cept.ac.in

Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Arun Ganesh

Jun 17, 2020, 7:41:13 AM6/17/20
to datameet
Volunteers on OpenStreetMap have done a pretty good job of digitizing many subdistrict/taluka boundaries.

You can extract it using the overpass API and export as geojson: https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/VaH

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

TEJ CHAVDA