Guntur Municipal corporation of Andhra Pradesh Shapefiles- Reg

vankayala harish

Jan 31, 2021, 11:25:42 PM1/31/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear Frnds,

I am doing a project on " Urban Planning post Covid-19 Scenario in the context of Health facilities". So, my study area is Guntur Municipal corporation of Guntur District in Andhra Pradesh. So, I require the administrative boundary of Guntur district to do planning and  analysis.
So, does anybody will help in this regard by getting a GMC shapefile?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harish.V,

vankayala harish

Feb 2, 2021, 3:41:42 AM2/2/21
to data...@googlegroups.com

Amit Nambiar

Feb 4, 2021, 11:04:52 PM2/4/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked this resource?
I didn't see the option to download but I think if you create an account it may let you download.
Best
Amit

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org