Invitation to review TN government's open data policy

Zainab Bawa

Apr 28, 2022, 11:19:11 PM4/28/22
to data...@googlegroups.com, ne...@hasgeek.com
Hello all,

Privacy Mode programme at Hasgeek has started a policy reviews project, where we invite contributions to reviewing government policies and privacy policies framed by companies that have an impact on data privacy, data security and trust.

This project has been initiated by Privacy Mode editor Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay, and outreach coordinator Neeta M S.

The team is currently reviewing Tamil Nadu government's open data policy and is inviting comments and reviews. The document for commenting is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cRwm_7sCQ4z-cQA7JQ-v1FAaf7yQF7_H3kLVZ5LyzoY/

We'd like to invite Data Meet members to contribute to this review. If you have questions, reach out Priva...@hasgeek.com or ne...@hasgeek.com, or join the Privacy Mode Telegram group at https://t.me/privacy_mode

Regards,

Zainab