Smart City IUDX Portal -- Access to Air Sensors Data !!

Sarath Guttikunda

Feb 3, 2024, 10:32:08 PMFeb 3
to data...@googlegroups.com
Good morning.

Sai (on this group) and I have been trying to download air sensor data from IUDX portal
For example -- Varanasi city

Till October 2023, data from 15 sensors in Varanasi was posted here
but this is not working anymore.
We sent (separate) requests for a key, but there was no response.

Any suggestions on how to get data out of these city iudx portals?
Are these even active?

With best wishes,
Sarath

--
Dr. Sarath Guttikunda
http://www.urbanemissions.info

Sarath Guttikunda

Feb 13, 2024, 2:01:05 AMFeb 13
to data...@googlegroups.com
Resending..

Good morning.

Sai (on this group) and I have been trying to download air sensor data from IUDX portal
For example -- Varanasi city

Till October 2023, data from 15 sensors in Varanasi was posted here
but this is not working anymore.
We sent (separate) requests to IUDX for an API key, but there was no response.

Any suggestions on how to get data out of these city iudx portals?
Are these even active?

With best wishes,
Sarath

--
Dr. Sarath Guttikunda
http://www.urbanemissions.info

Sarath Guttikunda

Apr 17, 2024, 5:17:05 AMApr 17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Good morning.

Resending to see if anyone has any comments or suggestions.

With best wishes,
Sarath