Please have a look: COVID- 19 Dashboard

Digvijay Bendrikar Shinde

Mar 28, 2020, 11:24:56 AM3/28/20
to data...@googlegroups.com, satish agnihotri, Ayushi Jain, ashish paswan, Arka Majhi
Hello All,

As we are realising the imminent threat of COVID- 19, I am hereby sharing a Covid-19 DataVisualization dashboard developed by a group of students, postdocs, faculty, and researchers from the Nutrition Group@IITB, CTARA, Climate Studies, and GISE Lab, Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay.

A district-level GIS map is its main feature. It is updated real-time as per MHFW data.

Please give your feedback and share this in your professional network.

You may also like to see the work of Nutrition group, IIT-Bombay-

Regards,
Digvijay Bendrikar-Shinde
PhD Scholar
CTARA, IIT Bombay

Bodhisattwa Mandal

Mar 28, 2020, 6:41:04 PM3/28/20
to data...@googlegroups.com, sbagn...@gmail.com, ayushi...@gmail.com, ashish paswan, Arka Majhi
Here is another district level map of COVID-19 pandemic in India built by SPARQL query fetching data from Wikidata.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Nikhil VJ

Mar 29, 2020, 1:21:59 AM3/29/20
to datameet
Hi Digvijay,

Good work!
Feedback: One of the graphs is showing error at my end: viz above this heading isn't loading:

Timeline and Top 10 Ranking of States by the number of COVID-19 confirmed cases (Indians and Foreign Nationals combined)

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ

Saba Mundlay

Apr 2, 2020, 2:06:41 AM4/2/20
to datameet
Hi !

Could you please share the state-wise case data archive that you have? For example from Jan - present. Would like to see state-wise rate of change instead of just the present numbers.

Best,
Saba

Thejesh GN

Apr 2, 2020, 2:10:37 AM4/2/20
to datameet
This should give you that

Thej
--
Thejesh GN  ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Saba Mundlay

Apr 2, 2020, 2:17:53 AM4/2/20
to datameet
Hey thanks,

I've seen this. I figured someone had already parsed the data into a more friendly form (not PDFs) so wanted to ask for that.