Update on DataMeet Websites

Thejesh GN

Mar 20, 2022, 7:51:57 AM3/20/22
to datameet
As part of our annual maintenance.

- DataMeet.org hosting has been moved to a better hosting now. So it should be faster now. And It also has HTTPS enabled.
- We have renewed datameet.in and datameet.org for two more years.

- Currently, we have a wiki and odc website, which are currently down. They were on Doku wiki, and I am moving them MkDocs based wiki hosted on GitHub. They should be up soon.

Regards,
Thej
--
Thejesh GN  ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

Thejesh GN

Mar 21, 2022, 1:38:39 AM3/21/22
to datameet
The ODC and WIki sites are up and running.

I am yet to complete the conversion of DockuWiki format to Markdown format. So you might see not fully formatted text.
But you can help me with that. You can click on the edit link on the page and send me the edits. Or if you know how to use Github, you can mass edit and send me a PR.