Regarding Record of Rights (RoRs) of Ownership of Land in villages of Delhi

RWA Jhuljhuli

May 5, 2020, 7:43:08 AM5/5/20
to datameet

Hello everyone,

What we know, as one of the village in 95 recently urbanized village, is the landowners are looking for selling their land due to
  • -various family needs-that we cann't help
  • -lack of awareness for the Land Pooling Policy and its implications: that we are doing through measures like awareness campaign, bringing in forth information at various Govt. sites/ through RTIs/ Court Judgments etc.
  • -and lack of opportunities offered by the Government in these areas.: Working on that aspect as well to avoid any unplanned constructions on these lands.
Our work may be accessed at https://rwajhuljhuli.blogpost.com

In our policy advocacy work, to create awareness about how land pooling here is not a farmer's policy but the policy for the developers/investors who have purchased/ or are purchasing land at lower prices here to create their land banks in absence of enough awareness in the farmers. And how in connivance with the corrupt bureaucracy and politicians, it is an opportunity for them to create unsustainable real-estate development.

Statement: At the URL indicated above, all the land records of villages are available along with Record of Rights (RoRs) of ownership and shareholding and are completely in public domain.

Problem: Can anyone of you professionals please help us get all the records in a data format from the website, so that we can analyze the reality of ownership (farmers and capitalists)? For instance, Village, Khata No., Khasra No. Area, Name and Share of each owner and whatever data can be pulled from the website.

In dire need of this data for spreading the word about the misconceived Land Pooling Policy..