Ward Map of Indore

Rohith John

Jul 3, 2020, 9:24:53 AM7/3/20
to datameet
Can anyone help me in getting the ward map of Indore.

TEJ CHAVDA

Jul 3, 2020, 9:33:29 AM7/3/20
to datameet
https://gistechnology.co/index.html

I think you will get from this platform

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Rohith John

Jul 3, 2020, 12:44:04 PM7/3/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
No ward maps in this