please help to extract data from pmgsy (pradhan matri gramin sadak yojna)

Deepak Sharda

May 5, 2020, 12:30:07 AM5/5/20
to datameet
dear group members

We are privileged to have gems among us who know how to extract data from this website

Kindly help me with data

whole of India with habitation code.

I am willing to pay for shape files format.

thank you

Regards

Palash Kulshrestha

Jun 20, 2020, 5:12:29 AM6/20/20
to datameet
hi Deepak
I know its very late reply but still let me know if its still required.

Souvik Sankar Mitra

Jun 22, 2020, 11:36:43 AM6/22/20
to datameet
I tried to get data from that site. Actually it gives data based on pixel position of habitats and roads for a specific block of a district. That pixel position changes when window size is changed. For this reason if we resize the window that page reloads. One way I tried is looping thorugh all pixels in the present window. But as my resource is limited I can't run it for whole page.

Here it is checking for (1000,500) pixel when the window size is 1366x608.

I have written a code to check for data in (1,1) , (2,2) , .... (600,600) for a specific block. I got some data also saved in two csv files roads and habitat.

Anybody interested can extend and modify this code.

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 10:00:07 AM UTC+5:30, Deepak Sharda wrote:
habitat.csv
road.csv
pmgsy.py