Public Procurement Data - interest

Preethi G

Mar 10, 2021, 12:25:43 PM3/10/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am currently with public procurement data available from the Central Public Procurement Portal  trying to come with KPI's to measure performance, corruption, inefficiencies as well as other sector and department level analytics.
To understand more about the kind of work that is being done right now in this field, I am trying to get in touch with people who have worked with this data or are interested in doing so. So please respond if this is of interest.
Thank you so much,
Preethi
--
Preethi Govindarajan

Amit Nambiar

Mar 12, 2021, 9:24:24 AM3/12/21
to datameet
Hi Preethi
That sounds interesting.
I have not worked with it, but would be curious to learn more.
Would love to discuss further.
Thank you.
Amit

Vaibhav Rathi

May 1, 2024, 3:02:27 PMMay 1
to datameet
Hi,

Reupping this. Wondering if anyone has worked on this data or does the data extract exist some place ( short of trying to scrap the website).

best,

Vaibhav Rathi

May 1, 2024, 3:03:55 PMMay 1
to datameet
Hi,
Wanted to ping this up. I am also working with the procurement data and would be interested to know more about your learnings.

best,