Satellite imagery data for road

sumit mishra

Nov 1, 2019, 12:45:10 AM11/1/19
to datameet
Hi,

I am trying to work on analyzing traffic condition on roads. I think, satellite imagery can be a good option. Do you know about any data-set/ link for satellite imagery that can provide historic or real time image/video data for roads, possibly in India or anywhere in world?

Thanks and Regards
Sumit Mishra

Tarunima Prabhakar

Nov 1, 2019, 8:22:21 AM11/1/19
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've used Google maps static API in the past. You can download at the highest res and then stitch the images together based on lat/lon bounds.

Best,

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Tarunima Prabhakar