Shapfile

Rahul Singh

Jan 31, 2022, 6:36:26 PM1/31/22
to datameet
Dear sir/mam
                        Hi, could anyone tell me where I can find shapefiles of bhubaneswar ward wise?

Devdatta Tengshe

Jan 31, 2022, 11:43:07 PM1/31/22
to data...@googlegroups.com

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Rahul Singh

Feb 1, 2022, 5:09:09 PM2/1/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for bhubaneswar ward wise data.

--

Best Regards
Rahul Singh

Ashish Mishra

Feb 10, 2022, 7:04:06 PM2/10/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi all Where can I get the ward-wise shapefile for Dehradun city?
Thanks in advance
*************

Thanks
Ashish Mishra
Research Scholar
Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee

MOHD TANVEER ALAM

Feb 18, 2022, 4:53:19 AM2/18/22
to datameet
Hi all,

Can any one share shapefile of (Village map) state Andhra Pradesh with admin Boundary.

Thanx and Regards
Mohd Tanvir Alam

Dipendra Karn

Feb 21, 2022, 8:23:59 AM2/21/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
 Hi, could anyone tell me where I can find shapefiles of Bihar  Blockwise?

Dipendra Kumar
Programmer,
District Emergency Operation Centre, Sitamarhi

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

akula.g...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2022, 1:10:02 PM2/27/22
to datameet

Bibhash Nath

Feb 28, 2022, 3:42:53 PM2/28/22
to data...@googlegroups.com, akula.g...@gmail.com
Dear Akula,
Could you please let us know the source of these shapefile? It seems the files are up-to-date, especially for Assam, the new districts have been included as attributes.

Thanks,
Bibhash