Wardwise population data for GHMC area Hyderabad

1.154 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

NARESH AADHI

ongelezen,
10 feb 2021, 23:25:2110-02-2021
aan datameet
Dear All,

I’m working on urban flood modeling for Hyderabad city. So, to study the impact of floods on population I need wardwise population data for GHMC area, Hyderabad. Kindly if anyone have please share and it would be helpful for my research.

With regards
Aadhi

vankayala harish

ongelezen,
11 feb 2021, 00:01:4911-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
Dear Naresh Bro

Here I attach an excel file for the District Census Handbook of 2011 for the GHMC area. I don't  have the updated list.

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Thanks and Regards,
Harish.V
wards excel.xlsx

Sidharth

ongelezen,
19 feb 2021, 00:17:4919-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I work at Kawa Space. We have a free API based population and demographics dataset for all of India.

You can use geojsons/shapefiles to query your AOIs ie., each ward and get results.

Since it is an API, you can do it programmatically in your language of choice. Sample codes are provided in the website too.

There is no hidden data collection or ads, we are just a simple start-up company trying to make geospatial data easy to access for India and abroad.

Do try it at - developers.kawa.space

Let me know if it was useful for anyone or anything. Also I will be able to help out in anyone's doubts too, via email or a Meet link.

Thanks and Best Wishes! :)

Sid

NARESH AADHI

ongelezen,
19 feb 2021, 12:42:5519-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Siddarth,

All the best for your future and a new startup.

I just signup to the page. Actually, I'm new to this kind of database.

For example, for my city I want population density for each ward, then how can get it?

Can you please guide me?

NARESH AADHI

ongelezen,
19 feb 2021, 12:44:5119-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing the data harish.

What are the source and its record year?

Best Wishes

Aadhi

vankayala harish

ongelezen,
22 feb 2021, 09:53:4422-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
As per 2011 Census

Thanks and Regards,
Harish.V,
M.Plan (Urban Planning),
Second Year,
MANIT, Bhopal.

Sidharth

ongelezen,
25 feb 2021, 21:45:4925-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naresh,

Thanks for checking out the website and giving it a try.
I could help you out with a small session on Google Meet, please send me a personal mail at s...@kawa.space

We can continue the conversation there. :)

Thanks,
Sid

Rashmi Modi

ongelezen,
25 feb 2021, 21:46:0925-02-2021
aan data...@googlegroups.com
Hi siddharth can u please get in touch with me for kawaspace 🙏

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 09:55, NARESH AADHI <aadhi.su...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I’m working on urban flood modeling for Hyderabad city. So, to study the impact of floods on population I need wardwise population data for GHMC area, Hyderabad. Kindly if anyone have please share and it would be helpful for my research.

With regards
Aadhi

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org