Pune Ward-wise population data

Sritama Chaudhury

Oct 23, 2022, 3:24:31 PM10/23/22
to datameet
Hello all,

Where can I find ward-wise population data for Pune.

Best regards,
Sritama

Anindya Mozumdar

Oct 24, 2022, 4:18:09 AM10/24/22
to data...@googlegroups.com, Sritama Chaudhury
Dear Sritama,

You can check out -
https://www.censusindia.co.in/towns/pune-population-pune-maharashtra-802814

Thank you.
Regards,
Anindya
(https://aydnina.com)

Nikhil VJ

Oct 24, 2022, 10:25:14 PM10/24/22
to data...@googlegroups.com, Sritama Chaudhury
Hi Sritama,

(in case that goes down, here is archive.org mirror )

There are various PDF docs published here apart from the maps.
Some of them would be holding the population stats you're looking for.
Annexure 5 seems to have wardwise totals. I'm not sure if that's the population numbers or voters count.
Some online pdf-to-excel converters or Tabula / Excalibur tool should help make that into excel. (If you get it done and proper, pls share, I'll try to include that metadata in the shapefiles)

In case you're also looking for the shapefiles of the wards,
--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ

--