DATA

abhaysi...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2022, 3:30:53 PM10/14/22
to datameet
hey eveyone , i need a data set of any general store, medical store  or any restaurant but i dont need from internet which is avilable on kaggle or geeks for geeks so anyone has so please provide me right now i am dong BS in data science form IIT Madras so i have to make a BDM project where i have to take a data and make a model for it so please anyone has dada geniune one plz provide me
Thank you

Yash Kavaiya

Oct 17, 2022, 8:34:49 AM10/17/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have Super store data

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Abhay Singh

Oct 17, 2022, 9:49:09 AM10/17/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hey yash
Can you please provide it if possible i have to make a model for the shop.
And it is used for education purpose only.
Thank you