The Registrar of Societies

Justin

Jun 7, 2021, 1:02:15 PM6/7/21
to datameet
Has anyone ever seen/ obtained a list of businesses / ngos from any state's Registrar of Societies?

Thanks!
Justin

Naveen Francis

Jun 7, 2021, 9:20:54 PM6/7/21
to datameet

J M

Jun 8, 2021, 7:28:13 AM6/8/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Naveen,
Thanks for sharing! So these are just addresses listed out. Is there a way to actually geocode these? I know India has... very unique addresses depending on what part of the country or even what state you are in. And not all locations have a formal correct/ consistent address... Just wanted to explore options if possible.

Thanks!
Justin

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Rahul Gupta

Jun 8, 2021, 8:03:59 AM6/8/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

I did a project for a firm, I extracted all NGO information from all Indian states.

Let me know what kind of data are you looking for.

Thanks and Regards

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Dammalapati Sai Krishna

Jun 8, 2021, 8:04:39 AM6/8/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
I have the company registrations on the MCA website - statewise and monthly. If that helps.

Dammalapati Sai Krishna,
7981548365
"He who has a why to live can live any how"

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

J M

Jun 8, 2021, 8:21:49 AM6/8/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Rahul, Thanks for the response. I'd like to download all data from the site - see the consistency, try to clean, standardize, and geocode. I know this most like is not possible, but still want to try. So if you have the data in a csv and could share, please let me know. If you cannot share, I understand.

Thanks,
Justin

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "datameet" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAKxLuZfviTNsEKrFK5ahweZQryv1TtC8iZr%2BSC3ZfRSee6u-Qg%40mail.gmail.com.

J M

Jun 8, 2021, 8:24:43 AM6/8/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dammalapati,
Great! Do you have a full csv file you can share?  Thanks!
Justin

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "datameet" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAK0JssaW%2BwdDzgsgTFe0ErQLu0RDn%2B-vL4f-MzJJcHesOPRRQg%40mail.gmail.com.

Dammalapati Sai Krishna

Jun 16, 2021, 5:18:38 AM6/16/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I missed your message,

Dammalapati Sai Krishna,
7981548365
"He who has a why to live can live any how"

Vaibhav Rathi

Nov 11, 2023, 7:52:00 PM11/11/23
to datameet

Hi Dammalapati,

Thanks for sharing the data. Do you know what is a good way to get the data for before 2016. The archive section at the MCA website is all empty.

best,