Require detail vector data

Abhinov A Dutta

Dec 29, 2020, 12:41:35 PM12/29/20
to datameet
i want detail road network shapefiles for Kerala state. I have extracted from OSM but i need other source data if anyone have it already.

Jobin Jose

Dec 29, 2020, 10:38:12 PM12/29/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Abhinov, I too have searched for it but couldn't find any. Please share with me if you come across any sources..
If it is for any academic purpose, you may ask via a proper channel to the concerned authorities...

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Naveen Francis

Dec 29, 2020, 11:33:21 PM12/29/20
to datameet
Hello Abhinov,

Road data from Kerala PWD done part of KSTP phase 1.

Urban roads from KSDI-

Rural roads from PMGSY

thanks,
naveenpf