Delhi shape file - census wards or post-2017 MCD delimitation

Anisha Garg

Aug 1, 2023, 11:41:06 PM8/1/23
to datameet
Hello everyone,

I am a PhD student working on Delhi. I am looking for ward level shape file. I came across - https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data/tree/master/Delhi - but this seems to be made in 2013. I searched more and came across - https://github.com/HindustanTimesLabs/shapefiles/tree/master/city/delhi/ward - but the classification dictionary seems to be missing.

Could anyone please point me towards either
- census ward level shapefile, or
- post-2017 delimitation shapefile, or
- pre-2017 delimitation population by wards?

Thank you so much in advance! :)
I really appreciate any leads on this. :)

Warm Regards,
Anisha

Vivek Matthew

Aug 6, 2023, 1:41:07 AM8/6/23