GIS SIIDCUL - UTTARAKHAND

Saba Mundlay

Jan 27, 2023, 3:09:16 AM1/27/23
to datameet
Hello,

Does anyone know how to get the data (spatial file) from this site: https://gis-siidcul.com/

Best,
Saba

Vivek Matthew

Jan 27, 2023, 5:38:56 AM1/27/23
to datameet
Hi Saba,

When loading the site, there is a single 6.5 MB JSON file that gets downloaded and seems to have all the spatial data on the site. That JSON file can then be split into individual files corresponding to each spatial feature.

I've gone ahead and done this already, so you should be able to find GeoJSONs corresponding to each of the spatial features on the below GitHub repository. I've also included the script I used for splitting the JSON into the feature-wise GeoJSONs.

The repository should already cover all the data on the site but if I've missed any spatial data on the site, I could try and add it.

Regards,
Vivek

Saba Mundlay

Jan 30, 2023, 12:41:21 AM1/30/23