Presentation to councillors

Ian Seeley

Sep 17, 2020, 4:21:28 PM9/17/20
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to those of you who expressed an interest in attending my presentation to councillors at 7:30pm on 23 September. I’ve managed to get about 16 signed up from across the political spectrum, with others expressing an interest in a repeat session the following week.

For anyone who wants to join (you’re all very welcome to do so), please see the zoom link below.

Thanks

Ian Seeley

Zoom link Ian Seeley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Encouraging Cycling in Ipswich

Time: Sep 23, 2020 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85418175823