C&HK 29 3/4

Bernard C E Scott

Jun 26, 2022, 2:26:24 PM6/26/22
to conver...@asc-cybernetics.org, Marcuello Chaime, Patricia Almaguer, cyb...@googlegroups.com, Lucas Pawlik
Hi Everyone,

Volume 29 3/4 of Cybernetics and Human Knowing has just been published. It's a special issue about Maturana. Recommended.

It also has a guest column by me, titled "Second order cybernetics and the end and beginning of philosophy", pp.139-146. I attach a copy of the final proofs. Please circulate. I will be putting it on Researchgate.net.

Best wishes, Bernard
Scott C&HK 29 3-4.pdf

Loet Leydesdorff

Jun 27, 2022, 12:09:30 AM6/27/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com, Mark Johnson
Beste Bernard,

Congratulations. I'll read soon in more detail and may come back to you with comments.

Did Mark's review of my book  make it to this issue?
If so, would it be possible to send me a copy. I seem to have no access.
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Loet

_______________

Loet Leydesdorff

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"(Open Access)

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

lo...@leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en

Jun 27, 2022, 3:46:55 AM6/27/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Loet,

Yes, Mark's review of your book is in this issue. Mark should have the proofs of the review in PDF.

Best wishes,

Bernard