Unable to resolve symbol: messenger in this context

Udesh

Aug 29, 2021, 1:44:20 PM8/29/21
to Cursive
Hi,

I'm just starting to use Cursive and I can not seem to get the functions and variables defined in my file to be available in the REPL.

I have tried toggling the "Settings→Languages & Frameworks→Clojure→Evaluate forms in REPL namespace." checkbox and either setting results in the same error message.

I also have manually switched between user and ltest.core namespace using (in-ns <ns>) and the error keeps occurring.

I've attached a screenshot of my code and REPL.

What would you recommend I do?

Thanks for your help
Udesh

Cursive namespace issue.png

Mark Nutter

Aug 29, 2021, 2:17:57 PM8/29/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
The project.clj file is a settings file used by the lein command. You need to put your actual code in a separate file named something like latest.clj.