ClojureScript warnings

timothypratley

Jul 29, 2022, 1:09:19 PM7/29/22
to Cursive
Is there a way to make Cursive less angry about using ClojureScript interop?

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 10.05.05 AM.png

Colin Fleming

Aug 1, 2022, 2:05:48 AM8/1/22
to Cursive Group
Sadly no, and I've been promising this for ages, sorry. But I have it slated for the current EAP series.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022, at 5:09 AM, timothypratley wrote:
Is there a way to make Cursive less angry about using ClojureScript interop?

Attachments:
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 10.05.05 AM.png

Timothy Pratley

Aug 1, 2022, 2:15:47 AM8/1/22
to cur...@googlegroups.com
No worries, glad to hear it is on the radar :) :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cursive" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cursive/e6d8b5a8-9a36-4828-8569-03421c1b812b%40www.fastmail.com.

timothypratley

Aug 3, 2022, 8:01:29 PM8/3/22
to Cursive
I found this setting, which works well for me :)

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 4.57.48 PM.png
Message has been deleted