Cursive 1.12.2-eap3

Cursive

Jan 28, 2022, 8:23:56 PM1/28/22
to cur...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Cursive 1.12.2-eap2 is out. It fixes several issues with eap2, and also adds support for the new IntelliJ 2022.1 EAP.

Here are the issues:

Added
  • Cursive plugin doesn’t work with Intellij IDEA 2022.1 EAP #2642

Cheers,
Colin

Blake Watson

Feb 2, 2022, 11:08:33 PM2/2/22
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Having an issue where if I comment out code with a #_ the highlighting is very reluctant to show it as commented out, and then when I un-comment, refuses to show it as live. Is that related to this?

Colin Fleming

Feb 5, 2022, 3:07:44 AM2/5/22
to Cursive Group
I don't think so, no. Are you on the new IntelliJ EAP? I've noticed a little highlighting weirdness there.

Blake Watson

Mar 2, 2022, 4:45:57 PM3/2/22
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Ah, missed this somehow. Well, as mysteriously as it started, it vanished. There was a 48 hour period, though, where working was challenging... All the Cursive stuff (and only the Cursive stuff) got laggy and funky. Go figger.