1.10.2 issues

William la Forge

Apr 22, 2021, 9:55:10 AM4/22/21
to Cursive
1.10.2-2021.1 driving me nuts

First, find-in-files. Works fine when I type in the item I am searching for. But no longer works when I paste in the item I am searching for.

Second, and more serious, is that when editing a csv file, everything comes up undefined, including ns and defn.

Bill

William la Forge

Apr 22, 2021, 10:26:24 AM4/22/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
On reflection, it is unlikely that the find-in-files bug is a cursive error. But I am mystified as to how to use cursive now with everything coming up undefined.

Colin Fleming

Apr 23, 2021, 6:29:00 AM4/23/21
to Cursive Group
Hi Bill,

You're right, Cursive doesn't do anything with Find in Files, what you're seeing there is either an IntelliJ problem or a conflict with another plugin you have installed.

The resolve problems unfortunately happen occasionally after updating. Usually File -> Invalidate Caches and Restart... will fix that.

Cheers,
Colin
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cursive" group.

William la Forge

Apr 23, 2021, 7:23:53 AM4/23/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
That did the trick. Mucho grass!