FW: [EXTERNAL] [unc_system_transfer_group] Virtual Transfer Fair wrap and question

HALL, DARNETTE L

Oct 15, 2021, 12:18:20 PM10/15/21
to ct...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Yes, Fayetteville State University will be waiving application fees during National Transfer Student Week.

Thanks,

Darnette Hall, Ed.D

Senior Assistant Director of Admissions

Office of Admissions

1200 Murchison Road

Fayetteville, NC  28301

910-672-1373

https://www.uncfsu.edu/fsu-admissions

Book an appointment

Oct 15, 2021, 12:35:40 PM10/15/21
to 'HALL, DARNETTE L' via CTPA, HALL, DARNETTE L
Here is a list from CFNC of NC schools waving fees

Amanda Rhea, Director of Educational Partnerships
Mitchell Community College

500 West Broad Street
Statesville, NC 28677
(704) 978-5441