ERROR: INVOCATION FAILED

Sirajuddin sinan

Oct 27, 2020, 12:47:25 AM10/27/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Anyone getting error as "Invocation failed" while filling MCA forms?

Thanks and regards
CA Sirajuddin

Kapil Dudeja

Oct 27, 2020, 1:44:19 AM10/27/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'm getting same error while verifying PAN details in SPICE PLUS PART B

Regards -
CS Kapil Dudeja
# +91-9911554710

C.K.Riju & Co.

Oct 27, 2020, 3:46:24 AM10/27/20
to CSMysore
Dear Sir,

Facing "INVOCATION FAIED"  problem since yesterday, can't fill spice+ part b.

Any one tried filing spice+ part b. PAN validation error. Kindly update, if any solution on this issue.

C.K.Riju B.Com., FCS

Practising Company Secretary

C.K.Riju & Co.

Company Secretaries

4N, Prof. Subramani Street,

Kilpauk, Chennai-10.

Cell: 96000 64707

Email ID: rij...@gmail.com

CS Punita Sahal

Oct 27, 2020, 4:03:22 AM10/27/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
i am facing that error while Dsc registration
Regards
Punita Sahal
Proprietor, Punita Sahal & Co.
Practicing Company Secretary
Office:#45, 1st Main, 3rd Cross
Vignana Nagar, Bangalore
Mob: +91-88842405159958324475

P Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth.
Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it are "Punita Sahal & Co. Confidential" and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any copying, dissemination, disclosure or use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard the message and notify us at cspuni...@gmail.com directly. E-mail communication is not guaranteed to be secure, error or virus-free. They are capable of interception, corruption and delays. Anyone communicating with us via e-mail accepts the risks of e-mail communications and their consequences.

Pardeep Sharma

Oct 27, 2020, 6:28:10 AM10/27/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
We are also facing the same problem in DIR 3 KYC form.

--
With warm regards,

For Pardeep Sharma & Associates
CA Pardeep Sharma
Contact No: +91 99996 40165
                    +91 78275 54517

Save Paper Save Tree.
Important Information:
This e-mail message including its attachments contains confidential and legally protected information solely intended for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please contact the addresser immediately and delete this message including its attachments. The unauthorized dissemination, copying and change of this e-mail are strictly forbidden. The addresser shall not be liable for the content of such changed e-mails.

sudheer

Oct 27, 2020, 7:07:27 AM10/27/20
to CSMysore
we are also facing the problem in filing spice part B and other error relating pan entered should be unique

Sirajuddin sinan

Oct 27, 2020, 8:19:13 AM10/27/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I guess it's resolved. I am able to validate pan

Pooja Rohada

Oct 27, 2020, 12:21:20 PM10/27/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Validate pan multiple time my problem resolved by clicking multiple time

BAPAN DAS

Sep 23, 2023, 2:40:18 AM9/23/23
to CSMysore
same problem again today. Any solution?