Coinbase no change on portfolio after transfer to Wallet.

Dorothea Cobbins

May 27, 2021, 10:51:06 PM5/27/21
to Crypto++ Users
I bought cyber coins on coinbase I transferred them to my wallet it seem to work but my portfolio amount never changed. This was the first time I had send coins to my wallet which is SecuX w30. Is this normal and how do I know if it works.

Jeffrey Walton

May 28, 2021, 4:47:41 AM5/28/21
to Crypto++ Users
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:51:06 PM UTC-4 cobbi...@gmail.com wrote:
I bought cyber coins on coinbase I transferred them to my wallet it seem to work but my portfolio amount never changed. This was the first time I had send coins to my wallet which is SecuX w30. Is this normal and how do I know if it works.

Crypto++ is not Coinbase.

Jeff