Issues facing compiling crypto++ source code in Embarcadero 10.2.3

velrajan m

Sep 29, 2021, 3:40:13 AM9/29/21
to Crypto++ Users
Hi,

I am facing a challenge while compiling the crypto++ (cryptopp860) library source code in Embarcadero 10.2.3 .
While compiling the code, I am getting below issue from "misc.cpp".

Untitled.png

Could you help me to resolve this issue.

 Remark : Before compiling the source code, I have followed the instruction which is mentioned in below site.

Jeffrey Walton

Sep 29, 2021, 7:24:57 AM9/29/21
to Crypto++ Users List
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 3:40 AM velrajan m <velra...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am facing a challenge while compiling the crypto++ (cryptopp860) library source code in Embarcadero 10.2.3 .
While compiling the code, I am getting below issue from "misc.cpp".

Untitled.png

Could you help me to resolve this issue.

These are hard to track down... About all you can do is CRYPTOPP_DISABLE_ASM.

You should contact Embarcadero and ask them for help. If they tell you what is wrong, then we can try to work around it.

Jeff