multi-node support and validation

Serg Karnauhov

Dec 20, 2015, 4:45:04 AM12/20/15
to Crossbar
when will the betta multi-node support
where can I find documentation about the validation of the transmitted messages

Tobias Oberstein

Dec 20, 2015, 5:59:00 AM12/20/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com
Am 20.12.2015 um 10:45 schrieb Serg Karnauhov:
> when will the betta multi-node support

In the future.

> where can I find documentation about the validation of the transmitted
> messages

There is no docs on that feature, because it's alpha.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crossbario/f1e2ed37-4a39-4bc9-93c5-750a5fb47411%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crossbario/f1e2ed37-4a39-4bc9-93c5-750a5fb47411%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Serg Karnauhov

Dec 20, 2015, 7:50:31 AM12/20/15
to Crossbar
)))))

> when will the betta multi-node support

In the future.

you have planned for 2015, now plans move on 2016? 2017?......

> where can I find documentation about the validation of the transmitted
> messages

There is no docs on that feature, because it's alpha.

 previously you had posted documentation on github, then you remove it, can you give me a link for alpha documentation

Alexander Gödde

Dec 21, 2015, 6:11:17 AM12/21/15
to Crossbar
We're moving to 2016. We are actively working on this (we already have basic PubSub forwarding working).

Since there has never been even an alpha implementation of multi-node support, all that there can have been in the documentation were some thoughts on how this may work. We'll release documentation when the feature is actually there. Right now there's nothing working and released (in any form) to document.

Regards,

Alex